Marketing and Creative Services
The goal of the Creative Services Department is to ensure that all communications of North Central State College convey consistent usage of logos, messaging and imagery in every application, including print and electronic advertisements, collateral materials, web usage and verbal communications to enhance the image and brand of North Central State College.
Marketing and Creative Services, a division of Institutional Advancement, directly supports the recruitment, enrollment, retention, communications, public relations and community outreach of North Central State College by:
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing and promotions plan
- Maintaining effective relationships with the media
- Providing professional design and photography services
- Supporting external communications through the college website and publications such as The Leader
- Developing, enhancing, and protecting the North Central State College brand and image
- Supporting internal communications
You are Part of this Process
Your input is an important part of the process in the development of materials through creative services. Forms are available to provide input for assistance with public relations, web pages and print materials. Please provide as much information as you can, as early as possible, so we can complete your project on time. We will take your input and incorporate your information in materials which carry the overall look and feel of the promotions of North Central State College.
How We Prioritize Projects
We use the following guidelines to determine our production priorities:
- promotional materials used in the recruitment or retention of our students;
- any materials intended for distribution outside the college;
- materials developed to support the involvement of college outreach with initiatives and programs throughout our community;
- materials intended for use internally, or for use between offices or departments for internal communication.