Contact Us | A-Z Site Index
NC State Button Bar
register for classes, change personal info, pay bill ...
Course Search
by course number, by subject, by faculty ...
Student Email
check email online
online classes portal
My Password Services
change or retrieve your password
online classes portal
A-Z Site Index
find links alphabetically
faculty, staff, offices
help documents and tutorials
MyNC Class Search Student Email My Password Services Canvas Directory Help Documents and Tutorials
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, Ohio 44906 • 419-755-4800 • 888-755-4899



Human Resources


Human Resources Website

What is WebAdvisor? How do I access it?

Web Advisor is the area on the college website where employees can view pay advices, leave balances, W-2’s, etc.

To access WebAdvisor:

  1. Go to
  2. Click on "Faculty & Staff" and then select "MyNC"
  3. Click on the big "Enter" button
  4. Log in
    Username for WebAdvisor is your first initial, middle initial, and entire last name. Your password is the last 6 digits of your SSN. When you first log in you will be prompted to change your password. Your new password must be between 6 and 9 characters and include numbers and letters but no special characters/symbols are permitted. If you are unable to log in to WebAdvisor, please contact the IT Help Desk at 4734.
  5. Click on "Employees"

How are vacations, sick days, and personal days accumulated?

(Full-time only)

Sick days accumulate at a rate of 1¼ days per month from first day of employment to a maximum of 210 days.

Vacation is granted as follows and accrues each pay period from the first day of employment:


Time between terms


24 days per year


20 days per year


10 days per year
15 days after 5 years
20 days after 10 years

Full-time employees who have been employed for at least 90 days may utilize up to 16 hours personal leave in any fiscal year for matters of a personal nature. No compensation for unused days will be provided upon termination of employment, nor will these days accumulate.

Personal days will be prorated based upon hire date as follows:

Hired between 7/1/XX and 11/30/XX

16 Hours

Hired between 12/1/XX and 3/15/XX

8 Hours

Hired between 3/16/XX and 6/30/XX

0 Hours

Where do you go on-line to find Policies and Procedures?

Holiday Schedule

January 1st
(plus one additional day)

New Year’s Day

Third Monday in January

Martin Luther King’s Birthday

Last Monday in May

Memorial Day

July 4th

Independence Day

First Monday in September

Labor Day

Fourth Wed./Thurs./Fri. in November


December 25th
(plus one additional day)


Veteran’s Day – FACULTY ONLY

See Academic Calendar

Columbus Day – FACULTY ONLY

See Academic Calendar

Pay Dates

Where can I find out information about employee benefits?

How do I sign up for Direct Deposit?

Contact the Human Resources office for a direct deposit form.

Who do I notify if my address changes?

Contact the Human Resources office for a change of address form.

How do I sign up for tuition remission or tuition reimbursement?

There should be forms in each of the Administrative Assistant’s office. You can also contact the Human Resources office for remission and reimbursement enrollment forms.

When are contracts issued?

Annual contracts for full-time faculty and exempt staff are issued July 1. PT Employment Agreements for adjunct faculty and Overload Agreements for full-time faculty teaching overload are issued approximately one month after the semester begins. All contracts should be signed and returned to the Human Resources office. A copy will be returned to employees once the President and Vice-President sign them.

When can I use sick and vacation time? Where do I get the form?

Sick and vacation time can be used according to College policy:
or the NCSFA-AAUP Contract:

The form can be accessed at: F:\ncstate.doc\FORMS\Human Resource\Leave Form

What is a Flexible Spending plan?

(Full-time only)

Flexible Spending is a benefit that lets employees set aside a certain amount of each paycheck into an account before paying income taxes. Then, during the year, employees can use these funds to pay for qualified expenses with untaxed dollars. Enrollment in the Flexible Spending plan is available each November.


Do we have an Employee Assistance program?

(Full-time only)

Yes, our EAP is administered by New Directions Counseling. All full-time employees are eligible for 3 counseling sessions annually at no cost to the employee and the sessions are completely confidential. Contact New Directions directly at 419-529-9941.


How do I utilize the Computer Purchase program?

(Full-time only)

You must be employed for one year to use this program. Please contact the IT help desk to enroll in this program.





NC State Button Bar
enable editing

content disclaimer | computer and network use policy


About NC State
Maps & Directions


Apply Online
Enrollment Steps
International Students
Options for High School Students
Transfer Options


Associate Degrees
Bachelor's Degree Options
College Catalog
Course Search
Online Classes
Transcripts & Records
Transfer Options


Apply for Aid
Cost of College
Grants & Scholarships
Veteran's Benefits


Academic Advising
Bill Payment
Career Development
Changing Majors
Child Care
Computer Labs
Disability Services
Health Insurance

ID Cards
IT System Support
Personal Counseling
Safety & Security
Student Success Center
Transcripts & Records
TRIO Support Services

© North Central State College
2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield, Ohio 44906


Find Us on FacebookFind us on Facebook

Find Us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter


Main Campus
Kehoe Center
Ashland Outreach Center
Crawford Success Center
Mansfield Urban Center

North Central State College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission • 230 S. LaSalle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604 • 1-800-621-7440