2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, Ohio 44906 • 419-755-4800 • 888-755-4899



Facilities Home



Car: Driver History
Form 17-411b

Damaged Items/Shipment 
Return Form 17-301a

Equipment Disposal
Form 17-401e

Equipment Loan
Form 17-401c

Equipment Transfer
Form 401d

Key & Building Key Card Request 17-421a

Mail Services Guide

Office/Classroom Move
Form 17-401b

Office Supply Form

´╗┐Security Incident Report Form 18-101a

Duplicating Service Desk

copier machine

Submit your copy request on-line through My Services!

The Duplicating Center, located in room 60 Fallerius building, is a full service copy/print shop servicing NC State’s printing and copying needs.

All copy jobs over 100 copies black and white or 10 color copies should be sent to the Duplicating Center to reduce the College’s overall printing costs and to alleviate office copier congestion.

The Duplicating Center also offers specialized print jobs including spiral and glue binding.

Hours of operation:

6:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Monday - Friday


You may reach the Duplicating Center at:
(419) 755-4766


Please note: All copier issues including supplies will need to go through the IT Service Desk.

Mailroom Services -
Facilities Service Desk

Submit your Mailroom request on-line through My Services!
The mailroom services include interoffice commicuations, USPS, UPS and Fedex shipping and receiving.

Mailroom hours are 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM Monday - Friday.
  • UPS is picked up at 2:00 PM

Place a ticket through My Services Facilities Service Desk for:

  • Bulk mail
  • Pick for shipping
  • Damaged Items/Returns Shippment

Approximate Mail Run Schedule:

Kee Hall 9:00 AM & 2:15 PM
Fallerius 11:30 AM & 3:00PM
Health Sciences 12:15 PM
Riedl 12:25 PM & 2:55 PM
Ovalwood 12:30 PM
CRC 12:35 PM
Maintenance 12:40 PM
CDC 12:45 PM
Conard (3 stops) 12:50 PM
Eisenhower 1:00 PM
Bookstore 1:10 PM
Shelby/Kehoe Ctr. 1:25 PM
Urban Center 1:45 PM

Mail Processing can be reached at:

(419) 755-4748



North Central State College Seal

©2016 North Central State College
2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield, OH 44906

Phone Icon419-755-4800
Phone Icon888-755-4899

Pagemasters Login