Step into the Crawford Success Center
and you step into
North Central State College
Your Crawford Success Center:
- Serves as an entry point for students who need to complete an associate degree, certificate program, or College Credit Plus!
- Offers classes, workforce training, professional development and seminars on-site.
- Provides access to North Central State College's Student Services such as Financial Aid, Advising, Registration, and more!
Fall 2017 Courses
When you step into the Crawford Success Center, you step into North Central State College. Each term the Crawford Success Center offers classes for students who are interested in completing an associate degree. The course selections are tailored so students can complete their general education classes before moving on to NC State main campus, the Shelby Kehoe Center, or online.
The Crawford Success Center offers state of the art techology. Students can come to the CSC and complete course work in the computer lab or in the collaborative learning area.
College Credit Plus
Beginning in Fall 2015, early college opportunities are being restructured as College Credit Plus. CCP is designed to provide opportunities for students to earn college credit while in high school, free of charge, saving them and their families thousands of dollars in future tuition. That’s very similar to the existing early college programs that allowed students to earn college credit, or dual credit which applied to both college and high school.
Who can participate?
College-Readiness is required for admission into the CCP program and is defined by an ACT Reading score of 21 or higher or ACCUPLACER/COMPASS Reading score of 80 or higher. Other courses may have English and/or Math score requirements.
Questions about CCP?
If you have specific questions or want to participate, we encourage you to contact the counselor at your school.
The Business Cohort is tailored for working professionals who want to complete their associate degree in Business Management at the CSC. Cohort students meet once a week and take every class together until they complete their associate degree. Applications and information are available now. Call 419-755-9039 to explore this opportunity at the Crawford Success Center.
Steps to Enroll
Most students enrolling only need to complete the following steps:
- Complete your FREE online application.
- Supply your transcript(s) from your high school, GED, or another college.
- Complete the FAFSA and request that a report be sent to North Central State College. This will determine the financial aid package you may be awarded.
- Send the scores of any ACT test that you have completed. If you haven’t taken the ACT, schedule a free AccuPlacer test at the Crawford Success Center.
You will meet with an advisor to continue the enrollment process via the Crawford Success Center's Virtual Advising office. Your advisor will help you schedule the right course plan to fit your needs.
130 North Walnut • Bucyrus, OH 44820
Vision for the Future
Your Crawford Success Center is the result of a public-private partnership campaign led by Crawford 20/20 Vision in collaboration with officials from Crawford County and North Central State College. Business and education leaders throughout the region contributed to the vision that is embodied in the Crawford Success Center.