Contact Us | A-Z Site Index
NC State Button Bar
register for classes, change personal info, pay bill ...
Course Search
by course number, by subject, by faculty ...
Student Email
check email online
online classes portal
online classes portal
A-Z Site Index
find links alphabetically
faculty, staff, offices
help documents and tutorials
MyNC Class Search Student Email Canvas Directory Help Documents and Tutorials
2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, Ohio 44906 • 419-755-4800 • 888-755-4899



General Office Information


Interoffice Mail

See your divisional Sr. Administrative Assistant for the location of the outgoing mail bin.


Outside Mail

There is a USPS mailbox by the bus stop in front of Riedl Hall. If stamped correctly, you can also put outside mail in your mailroom and it will be picked up and sent off by the mailroom staff.


First Aid Kits

There are first aid kits mounted on the wall in every building.

  • Health Sciences: Room 202-HS
  • Fallerius: 150-F, and 137D-G
  • Kee Hall: 140-KH
  • Kehoe: 159-AT


Where are the fax machines?

There are fax machines in each of the buildings. 

  • Health Sciences: Room 201-HS
  • Fallerius: Room 141, Room 150, Room 157, Room 158
  • Kee Hall: Rotunda, 143-KH, 142-KH
  • Kehoe: 159-AT


How do I send things to duplicating?

If you only have a few items to duplicate, each division has a copy machine. The college has a duplicating center that will copy your handouts, tests, etc. for you.   The form for this service is available in the Copy Room of each division.  It is preferable to duplicating if you fill out a duplicating ticket through My Services, which is a web based interface that enables NC State employees to submit and track the status of their NC State service requests on-line.   You can get to My Services by rolling over Faculty/Staff on our home page and choose My Services from the pop up menu.

How can I get something typed?

Each division has an Sr. Administrative Assistant that will accommodate any typing needs.


How do I get reimbursed for mileage?

The President and/or designee may authorize travel for North Central State College staff or faculty members in order to perform job responsibilities. To reimburse the staff or faculty members travel expenses incurred while performing North Central State College business, you must submit a Travel Expense Reimbursement form (F:\ncstate.doc\FORMS\BO_Forms\Travel Expense) to his/her immediate supervisor for authorization prior to travel. Upon return from business travel, all receipts must be attached to the completed Travel Expense Reimbursement form and submitted to the Business Office for processing.

Reimbursement for expenses accompanied by receipts will be made for transportation, meals, reasonable lodging, telephone charges (if calling North Central State College, please use the toll free number), meeting and conference registration fees, parking, taxi tolls, and car rentals. (F:\ncstate.doc\FORMS\BO_Forms\Travel Policy)

College owned fleet vehicles are available for college business only. Every effort will be made to accommodate vehicle needs of the campus community. Reservations are made on the date the request is received and is on a first-come first-served basis. At this time we have (2) fleet cars available for use. Identified as BL-11 and SL-10. 

To schedule a fleet car:

  1. Make sure you have a current approved Driving History Questionnaire Form 17-411b on file with Facilities. This form is good for two years.
  2. Check the Car Calendar for availability.
  3. Fill out the Travel Request Authorization form 17-261a and submit to your supervisor for approval. 
  4. Open a ticket through My Services for the Car Request Service Desk.
  5. You will be notified upon approval.

For more information, see the below link. 



What is my passcode for the copy machine?

Each major department has a specific code for the copy machine. If you were not given one during orientation, see the Sr. Administrative Assistant in your area.




NC State Button Bar
enable editing

content disclaimer | computer and network use policy


About NC State
Maps & Directions


Apply Online
Enrollment Steps
International Students
Options for High School Students
Transfer Options


Associate Degrees
Bachelor's Degree Options
College Catalog
Course Search
Online Classes
Square One
Transcripts & Records
Transfer Options


Apply for Aid
Cost of College
Grants & Scholarships
Veteran's Benefits


Academic Advising
Bill Payment
Career Development
Changing Majors
Child Care
Computer Labs
Disability Services
Health Insurance

ID Cards
IT System Support
Personal Counseling
Safety & Security
Student Success Center
Transcripts & Records
TRIO Support Services

© North Central State College
2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield, Ohio 44906


Find Us on FacebookFind us on Facebook

Find Us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

Send Me More Info

Send Me More Info